Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Wishlist Of 2009

In the movie of "Forest Gump", there was this scene where a prostitute said, "it's new year, everyone deserves a new start of life. Everything can be started over again. I wish to have a new start, a new start of my life.

Here are my wishes of 2009, the year of Bull in Chinese Zodiac. Some for me and some for my friends. These are my sincere wish:

1. I wish to improve my drawing, illustrating, and painting skills.
2. I wish to see all my friends all gather again.
3. I wish my brother study well in Japan.
4. I wish my family......
5. I wish Li-jean and Chjio go well all the time.
6. I wish Pikachu has a happy and smooth life in Canada.
7. I wish to have a better PC.
8. I wish a world without war and sacrifice.
9. I wish my Deviant Art page view climbs higher.

This is the last post I'm posting this year. Hope God knows my wishes and grant me a better year.

2 comments:

  1. may all your wishes come true~ some you can't control, but for the others, you can make damn sure you strive for them!!

    ReplyDelete