Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Flash Back of 2008...

Few days ago, I had a really touching dream. Yeah, an unbelievable dream, as if I was watching a film of my life in 2008. Everything was so vividly clear and solid...... I saw the day I met Zeraato and Eichi17, seeing Cesar madding on us, my presentation of conceptual design, all those crazy stuffs we did on Redang Island, the departure of my brother to Japan, Yvonne's leave to Canada, Kuching trip, Comic Fiesta and...... How strange...... In the dream I was not myself...... Eh, more like I was another person watching the original me doing stuffs and having fun. I stretch my hand to grab my friends, brother, even to stop a fight between my mom and dad. However, all I could grab were thin air and illusion. I almost cried at the time my brother was about to leave. I miss him so much...... Then, I see my friends stood against another departure gate. The other 'me' and my friends were yelling 'wake up' to a cell phone, Yvonne's cell phone. It was a record of our voices as a alarm signal tone for her. Her figure then disappeared in crowds of people......

Haha, what a dream! You can say my life in 2008 was really nothing but a train filled with sweet and sour memories. That day, I sat on my bed and think for almost half an hour after the dream. It was 6.47 in a Monday morning. A morning with no worry and significant feel. It was a morning I never experience in the room of my hostel. I was... kind of relief, but...... emptiness flooded in my chest. How will I be like in 2009? Did I work enough for my 2008? Am I on the correct rail? Heading to my desiring destination?

I always wonder...... What if I can choose twice in my life? Will I be determine enough to choose the same choice twice? Will I regret twice for my choice? Anyway, it was just my random thinking......

These are the significant events I experienced in 2008. Some of them might sound silly and childish for you, but everyone of them are important to me. None shall be forgotten and none of them will be......

1. I begin my animation course at the beginning of 2008.
2. The encounter with Zeraato and Eichi17, both of them mastered skills which I always desire to
have.
3. The trip to Melaka for GACC, an Otaku event.
4. I bought my Wacom Intous A5 Tablet and named it Nao Nao MK-III
5. First time using Photoshop and felt in love with the software.
6. ELF, a team of five left only three to finish the works.
7. A trip to Redang Island. One of the most wonderful experience with the sea.
8. My brother's flight to Japan. Mum cried, but soundless......
9. ...... the most dreadful month in my life.
10. Amanda and Allan joined the group.
11. Busiest semester ever in my LIMKOKWING life.
12. I missed Li-jean's birthday, accidentally.
13. Trip to Kuching, the happiest and saddest trip ever.
14. Meeting Vswingv, AJ, Satriakid, Cameralance, Bloodhaunt, Zeraato's Family, 'Aunty Nelson',
and lotz.
15. Yvonne flew to Canada, none of us dropped a tear. We promised her......

END

No comments:

Post a Comment