Saturday, January 24, 2009

CNY is Coming! ( ----w----.)

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Ang Pao mari mari!

Haha, after a year of Rat, it is finally the year of MUMU (cow)! Well, guess you all (Chinese friends only) had bought yourself few pair of new jeans and shirts! Not yet? Go to the nearest emporium and flush your money like hell!

Stop being stupid already...... Haha, sorry for pretending to be excited! So, it's finally left only two days before CNY. Honestly, the atmosphere at my hometown is not really cheerful. I mean not as crowded as previous years. Guess the economic crisis does lay a shadow on this coming CNY.

Anyway, happy to say that I see lots of my friends bought themselves some new colorful shirt and cool pants. Even Quinn has a new hair style (more to the change of color). Haha, me never change my hair color. Strangely, my hair is now automatically switching to light brown and people thought I did some fashion on it. (-___-)lll Why like that one?!

Haha, just try to be random in the last two day of the Rat Year! Well, I guess me have to say goodbye to the Mickey Year and welcome the coming MUMU year!

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

2 comments:

  1. how many times do i have to say that my name spells with only one "n"???

    aiyo~ go get a new haircut la! a new style, then only will not look sleepy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry! Guess me just becoming Forgetful.

    Next time I think I'll try and remember!
    HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete