Saturday, January 17, 2009

My New Clothes ( ---w---.)

Wahahahaha, finally I bought my new clothes for CNY! Wakakakaka, me got new clothes~ me got new clothes! (--w--)

On Wednesday night, I had a lovely dinner with my old man! Such a nice dinner as I got to have a meal of steak! Hahaha, nice steak! It was not really expensive though, but so long since I last had such meal. I even had a nice glass of fabulous Ice Blended Capuchinos filled with low fat cream. Such a nice meal. Well, it's been a long time since I last bought a new cloth. The Broklin Sweater was the last cloth I bought. Well, let see... mm...... Lol, it's been almost seven months since I bought that thing! Well, I guess I'm not really a spender for cloth.

Heheh, I bought a nice silk long sleeves shirt along with a pair of dull blue jeans, total cost will be around 200+ ringgit! Wow, that was expensive! At first I was aiming for clothes less than $50, but somehow my dad was kind of generous and he suggested, well sort of like forcing me to get these really expensive thingies. Haha, these will be the most expensive clothes in my entire room now! Can't wait to put them on, but I promised myself will only wear them in CNY. I shall not touch them before that time since I got only these two bro to show in CNY.

Haha, me will still put on my C.A.S to LIMKOKWING this year! But, guess I will not be having a nice and cheerful CNY since my mum's father (my grandfather in short sentence) past away last June. So, according to the Chinese tradition, we shall not celebrate most Chinese festivals for a year. Ai~ya~ya, guess my AngPaos will be shrunk and might not to be getting any.

What a way to start a year...... Hope me will do better in my academic this year. I want to go oversea so badly! MONEY!

2 comments: