Friday, January 30, 2009

Rewatching Ponyo!

Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea Triton Of The Sea...... So long desu. (-.-)

Anyway, I kind of like this anime! Not only it's from Studio Ghibli, but also of its storyline. Such a nice plot it got. This is the second time I watched this feature. The first was around...... around the day before me and Chjio set off for a flight to Kuching. Haha, me and Chjio had a fun but rather scary moment of watching this anime. Why?

Can't really say why.

For me, Studio Ghibli's products always contain some scary features. I guess it's the symbolism in the animes that freak me up. In Ponyo....(too long, so I'll just call it Ponyo), the water somehow symbolized evil in liquid form. That's scary! And then, me and Chjio were terrorized when we saw Soske (main charac) and Ponyo (human form) swam in the water where there were pre-historical gigantic sea creatures swim and hunt around. Lol......

The storyline was quite awesome but rather strange. Anyway, Studio Ghibli always produces strange works. That's fine, me like strange anime.

Now me watching Ride Back, such a nice anime! It's a mecha anime but lotz of nice setting there. Just can't wait to see the 2nd episode.

Recently, me even downloaded Maria Sama ga Miteru. A Yuri anime...... Can't believe I actually clicked the download button. The first reason I downloaded it was because of the nice, smooth, awesome, elegant and Shoujou type character design! I like the character design very much. So elegant! ( ---w---.) Nice. But I do not recommend it for my friends. It's too evil. I can feel my brain being polluted by Yuri poison. Oneh Sama! Hahahaha, lol! Please laugh if you Tak Tahan!

The story is quite boring for guys. Me only focus on the character design. So pretty much don't care about the story. It's pretty religious though. Well, lotz Fujousu (girls like BL anime) actually gave high attention to the previous season. Currently it's season four. I think the quality dropped. Sad......

No comments:

Post a Comment