Sunday, January 18, 2009

Computer Formatted (---m---)

Again... I sent my beloved Nao Nao (my laptop) to computer shop for maintenance and format...... This is the fourth time I had no choice but to sent my laptop for maintenance. Stupid LIMKOKWING computers! So many viruses there! Infected my laptop and even damaged my wireless device...... Such a bad luck, imagine I had to bear with the inconvenient system errors for half a semester...... (_ _)

Before I sent the laptop for maintenance, I had to copy all my pleasure data to external hard disk. It came to worst when my external hard disk overfilled. Then, I had to make extra data DVD...... What a job......

Well, next semester I might have to buy a new computer... just to support MAYA. Shit, money issue again...... I wish I can use those money to buy more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment