Friday, January 9, 2009

A Day I Will Never Forget

4th of January 2009, it was the day I was announced to be a twenty year old human being. Well, that sounded a bit too stupid...... Haha, anyway, me is now twenty! One more year to go to be legal in voting in an election. Haha, most of my friends would have said that if they were with me celebrating my birthday along with my family. So... yeah, me had a very nice but rather surprised birthday at my home. First of all, it was a very special birthday, as it was the first birthday in my life that my brother was not to be around celebrating with me. Kind of sad though...... But it was also the first birthday in my life to have friends along to celebrate a birthday with me. So touching...... There's the picture as proof for having someone to wish me a Happy Birthday! I mean someone beside family...... Hahahaha! Oh, I must mention the two kind friends of mine!

Thanks Chjio and Li Jean! You guys gave me the best birthday night ever!

Haha, the cake was so nice! Nicer than any birthday cake I ever had before this! It was a super deluxe multi-layers cheese cake decorated with chocolate plates and strawberries. Mmm, so yummy! We had a nice day and I even led them (me gave the direction while Chjio drove) to a Mamak at Era Walk. So long didn't go out at night in Seremban......

Anyway, they did surprised me for sudden appeared in Seremban without any inform. I really appreciate that. Sob...sob......

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday nigel, sorry i've missed it. been offline for a while now. well, I do hope all the best for you~

    ReplyDelete