Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Toradora Fan Art

Thanks to my ex-roommate, I experienced another joyful anime after Lucky Star. Well, all I can say is this anime is a fresh product like no other anime. Having to say, only anime with interesting story and marvelous art attract my interest. Toradora...... Well, it is a high school anime with significant characters and playful setting. I'm not going to brief the story. Go wikipedia and check it out! You lazy bastard!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toradora!

Thanks to few of my friends' encouragement, I made myself take a try to illustrate a fan art for this anime. Hehe, this is the first time I apply Photoshop skill on unrealistic drawing. For those who do not know the characters, the main figure with beast suit is Taiga, the big head guy is Ryuji, and the little annoying one is Minorin. I haven't decide what to write on the little board.

The part I worry most is the coloring. I have a lousy coloring skill, so I try to trace the coloring ways of Eichi17 and Zeraato. So sorry. Hope you guys don't mind.

The progression will be extremely slow as I am not in a mood of illustrating. But I will try my best!

HAHAHAHAHAHA~!

1 comment: